Aireys Inlet Getaway
Aireys Inlet Getaway has become many of its guests` favourite home,away from home. It has been operating as a very successful and much loved, family owned business since 1992.
We thrive on repeat bookings and word of mouth recommendations.
You may recognise the resort from TV travel shows, such as “Coxy’s Big Break” and “The Getaway” as well as many newspaper and magazine travel articles. Also hosted- 2 new Netflix productions with casts & crews from Surviving Summer as well as Summer Love, making this their home away from home while they film.
Over the years, Aireys Inlet Getaway has become a very special part of our guests` wonderful memories including:
- romantic holidays
- fun filled family summer breaks
- indulgent winter retreats
- those memorable overseas adventures
- precious family reunions
- indulgent honeymoons
- unexpected surprise engagements
- special anniversaries
- happy birthday celebrations from 1 to 80 years old
- well deserved girls and mum`s trips away
- work retreats, school retreats
- sports camps (Boris Becker played on our tennis court!)
- “just because l deserve it holidays”
- Movie and TV film crews home away from home, including the film crew and cast, from the children’s TV show “Round The Twist” and “Coxy’s Big Break”, Netflix movie” Surviving Summer cast”. All films using this location and surrounding area.
- Melbourne Cup long weekend
- “work away from home” escapes etc
- Bush walking and bird watching clubs
- Yoga Retreats