Our Family Three Bedroom Villas
Villas 1, 2, & 3
Three Bedrooms | Sleeps 6 People
- Ideally suited for families or groups
- Chic, comfortable, individually interior designed
- Large open plan hexagonal shaped living and well appointed kitchen area.
- Living area is suitable for groups to congregate
- Parking for 2 cars, undercover carport
- Air con and gas log fire, dishwasher
Our Three Bedroom Family Villas are perfectly suited to families or groups and sleep up to six people. Relax in the large hexagonal shaped living area with plenty of room for everyone. If you’re seeking some peace and quiet you can retire to the serenity of one of the three bedrooms. Villa Two and Three have 2 bathroom – (2 toilets – 2 showers and a bath)
See more features of our Family Villas below:
- Master bedroom, 1 x queen bed (King bed in Villa 3 main bedroom)
- 2nd bedroom, 1 x queen bed
- 3rd bedroom, 2 x singles
- All linen provided
- Villa 1 has a spa bath and separate shower
- Villa 2 has shower over bath and a toilet in bathroom and another shower and toilet in laundry area
- Villa 3 has a shower and toilet in bathroom and a shower, bath and toilet in second bathroom.
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine / dryer
- All have very realistic, yet environmentally friendly, gas log fires.
- Air conditioner in Kitchen / lounge in Villa 3
- Air conditioner in Kitchen / lounge and all bedrooms in Villa 1
- Air conditioner in kitchen / lounge and main bedroom in Villa 2
- Oscillating freestanding fans in bedrooms with no air con
- Dishwasher (Villa 1 & 2 & 3)
- TV, DVD
- Full kitchen with electric hotplates and oven
- All the mod cons you need and expect, including hairdryer, alarm clock, iron, kettle etc.
- Balcony with outdoor furniture- all have large sundecks
Ranked Number One by Trip Advisor in Aireys Inlet.
Please fill in the booking form or call us between 9am and 5pm and speak to Sue to check availability or ask questions about our Villas or Aireys Inlet itself. We are locals and have a wealth of information about the area! Emails are replied to every hour, so you wont miss a booking.
Why not give your family or friends a voucher from us!
All groups bookings may not exceeding 24 guests. Call Sue for clarification.
Note : Due to commission charges from “online booking agents”, all vacancies are NOT listed online, call or email to get updated vacancies.
All High Season and Public Holiday Bookings must be paid in full 14 days prior to arrival.
We strongly advise you to take out Travel Insurance.
For all other booking times, 14 days written notice must be given for a full refund of your deposit.
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for more detail. This is in our “Rates” section
Find out about our special offers here.
Or for general enquires, please visit our contact page.
Please note that, as we are situated in a residential area, the noise curfew is strictly 10 pm outdoors every night.
Our host Sue was excellent. We were impressed with the communication from the initial booking, the check in and then throughout the stay. The accommodation was very clean, well laid out and well positioned for our plans. The tennis court is a bonus and generated a great deal of laughter between my partner & myself. The local wildlife were both friendly & entertaining, even for adults. All in all, it was a superb weekend & we will be back.
Aireys Inlet Getaway2020-11-02T12:43:19+10:00Our host Sue was excellent. We were impressed with the communication from the initial booking, the check in and then throughout the stay. The accommodation was very clean, well laid out and well positioned for our plans. The tennis court is a bonus and generated a great deal of laughter between my partner & myself. The local wildlife were both friendly & entertaining, even for adults. All in all, it was a superb weekend & we will be back.